Thursday, December 3, 2009

DONE

everyone is enjoy their holiday since yesterday and now
104pm is my turn! Officially not a student anymore ^_^
finally i done my resit paper that stupid QM which make me headache for more than one week!
plus it makes me pressure until i cry before i enter that hall T^T
anyway i have no idea my answer is correct or wrong but IT'S DONE and OVER
nothing i can change once i walk out from the hall
just can pray that i can pass..i don't want A
i just want pass~ 16marks for QM, 10 marks for Strategy Marketing
PRAY HARD now!

I have no clue how to describe my feeling right now~
excited? YES cause i done with my life as student
afraid? YEAP cause i don't know what i gonna do next
happy? SURE cause i done my exam
wonder? YEA cause i don't know what i want and what someone need~
so R~O~J~A~K la me!

tonight's gonna be a good good night
i don't want to let any single of time which i can spen with you
><

No comments: