Friday, February 20, 2009

!@#$%^&

i just dont know what happen to me?
so bad luck
i lost RM50 although it may not a big money
but then on this period of time
i damn need money!
i wish to buy a new hp and now i lost RM50 just because of my carelessss
oh Shit really Shit
yor!!!
and now i just realize that all the bad luck i had now have a big relation with MIRROR!
on the Valentine dayz i bought a new MIRROR but then i did not check it so i direct paid
after go back home i just found out that the MIRROR is broke!
ok fine i deal with it, think its my fault cause who ask me dont want to check before paid
then today i wen to 1u, for my last delicious dinner before i start my diet program~
forget there dont have Fish Market, so went to FISH&CO
thats not really delicious but then i am deal with it
walk walk walk in the 1u and went to buy MIRROR
once again, my bad luck with MIRROR
i think i drop my money at the shop cause i just take out the money when i paid
then the next destination i had found out that i lost it
YORRRR
how careless i am
and i having a badluck nowadayss
hate it!

No comments: