Tuesday, October 20, 2009

0142

jerk! i damn mad now
from tat time some idiot ask me some fucking idiot question i start to blast!
this event is not just onli for FNB group
i knw previous we really free like hell
but what you did huh? i realli do wonder
i know this is rules of life
HUMAN BEING
but please, don't ever act idiot
my hand is with 35+ bb plate and u ask me tat question?!
fuck you! are you blind or wat?
breakfast,lunch,teabreak and dinner
each around 100pax!
setting,cutlery and everything v have to prepare
v have to clear v have to stand by

once again,HUMAN BEING
people are lazy me also
but dun when you curi tulang can but i can't
i can accept work like a bull
i can accept people jz talk n did nt work
but please when you talk of a people
take a mirror and look at yourself
today is fun but realli pisted me off!

but thanks for those who help
and pity for those who work like bull
anyway we run a gd event~

No comments: