Saturday, January 9, 2010

hanging out

i heard that my grandpa birthday is comin soon~
grr my mum is asking me to buy some present for he
argh! i just XX to do so
can't blame me because he is the one who teach me the cruel of humanity
anyway i am not a good granddaughter but i am a good daughter
so i will listen to what my mum say
so later i am going out and search for the present and of cause
MY OWN STUFF!

CNY cumin soon and this year fall in Valentine
sure lots couple will dump their parents in house and hang out with the lover
anyway i will be stay in my house and face my cute laptop as usual
PITY me T^T no one date me and i can't date anyone due to Valentine

Cousin cuming so i have to prepare myself
well all the pic of shanghai and thailand in my wretch and facebook
as usual i am lazy bug so so my dear babe here
could u guys just go to my wretch if you guys want to have a looks
muak muak

heart you guys
XOXO

No comments: