Saturday, January 23, 2010

huh ah erm

i have been ask to go for an interview at Eastin hotel
gosh!
just a few seconds and it's done!

Monday Monday Monday MMMOOONDAAAYY
can i escape? yupz i know i am useless
my mind really make me @_@
one side of my mind is asking me to go for a work if not i will become the first person who dead because of no money
but another side keep on asking me lazy until CNY pass
yupz CNY coming soon
nothing much special
hoping someone will come back
i just need his advise @_@
haha for sure i need you guys too but just miss him craziness

working life in-coming!~
but i have the fight of interview life first
CNY CNY CNY
think of angpao 1st la
don't know what am i talking about
just @#$%

2 comments:

BoHyeon Lindsey Lim보현 said...

I hope everything going well for whatever you do :D
Hahahahaha CNY coming kkkkkk
and.....sadly my midterm is coming too... before CNY.... T_T

Zhi Ling said...

thanks dear lyn~~~
really?!
then faster study and you will enjoy for the CNY~
perhaps after CNY i will be going to find you guys~
cz right now
i really broke
haha