Wednesday, May 27, 2009

lalala dore mi








B~I~N~G~O i slept in class
ECONs i guess
seem like whole sem i was doing the same thing
S~L~E~E~P !!
there are lots more pic to prove that
Haha *_^






another pic i slept
when was it?
no idea too much i slept in class
haha *_^
i guess there are another class i slept
Q~M
shit subject that i ever had
and i guess i will fail in this sem

wonder why i allow those pic appear
haha ^_*
i also no idea at all
i just on my FACEBOOK
and i saw these pics
feel like HOLLY SHIT~
i doing nothing in this sem
and more worst than last sem
hmmm ahmmm
useless me izit?
i feel so =.=
exam on the corner
and i have no idea at all
i mean what should i study
whole book of QM and ECONS
really kill me
may i RIP
plus no mood
dont ask me reason
cause i use to emo for no reason d
yiak!
then i wish i can blog use mandarin
i jz feel like i wan use it
but damn it! college's computer dont have the mandarin
what a stupid PC they provide
haha ^_*
done my random post
XOXO

No comments: