Monday, May 4, 2009

what is my titile??

i want you and i need you XD
haha no dare to kacau you also
yiaks hate when i miss you T___T

i finish up my assignment
just only for my PDP3
and there is still a lots waiting me
it just like a night mare!
it singing: i'm waiting for you~~~
xiu~xiu~xiu
get lost man!

then miss Jen
stop the rumors about me!
you bitch! oops is puppy~~
come come! 凸
you really make me feel @#$
i should stop and try to ignore you
and i know
you will saw it^__^
just go tell them i no care

and here she come
ta~da~



















my my my aduii babe o

she was unhappy recently
hmph~ babe cheeeerrr up girl XD
i know you can make it right?
and guess what?!
我們是傻瓜2人組!
kakaxx cause this few days
we use to emo together
chit chat chat in msn like 38
and also feel wanna cry together
oh Y and and also
have puppy around us~~
T____T
最奇特的是:我們是網路朋友 ^__^
I WILL FOLLOW YOU~~~


Last something i wanna tell myself
Miss Ch'ng, can you please concentrate in you study?!
you have lots of assignment that will ruin you up!
so so so girl, GROW UP
you are 21 not 12 ok?!

that's all bye
X~o~X~o