Sunday, August 30, 2009

pic cant load

Oh yes! today i wake up @ 2pm
holli luya!
reason is yesterday i drink at my friend house and i just back today morning
thats is the reason why i wake up late T__T

yesterday v plan to go for our merdeka celebration @ look out point
okok i prepare n wait for my friend come
manatao after arrive i really feel wana smack the place
due to they change the menu which make we feel not worth at all
we go away n last went for MCD @ subang? izit subang?
anyway MCD also make me little bit mad
sit at MCD for such a long time
we play some games and punishment is cruel
after that we back to the uphill and wait for firework
woohooo 1210am d mana firework?!
T__T genting have lots!!!
watch to KLCC
KNS
nothing much special
waste my time n waste my air
the environment is like shit =.=
cause to many people smoke everywhere and........
fine fine fine XD
back to our friend house at PJ
drink there and chit chat ciao~

i cant upload pic!! T_T


No comments: