Wednesday, November 18, 2009

0250

tonight there will be a heavy meteor rain
according to my friend's status in facebook
whole malaysia will see it and the best time will be from 3am to 6am
once i saw this i wish i can see the meteor rain with you

Y0u again~ again~ and again~
just read my friend's blogspot
she said that its nice to know you and like you
i think she meet the same problem with me?
no idea,yes no maybe?
sometime will feel that why i just like a fool in love?
yiaks cherish~ yes i will do it!
btw lets have a look to this song
my fav.song in this few days cause the meaning just like what i feel now
close the music on the right corner before you click "PLAY" in this video

but is the sound from a boy toward a girl he like totally different with me

someone keep on ask me:why u haven study?
really @.@
cause no matter how i explain the reason
that person also think that i am playful
ZzZ already no idea how to explain to that person that although i am playful but i still nervous
not i don't want to study but my study way is i have to memorize before the exam
if not i will forget all
who ask i am those kind of person who lazy to explain and i really no idea
is my fault or others?
cause not really many people know what i am explaining or what i wanna mean
T^T am i so hard to understand?
actually i am nervous for my exam especially my QM
why just only few close friend understand that in the middle of the night i can't sleep well
i even think of to give up my degree T^T
someone will feel that i deserve it cause i did not study at all
promise to my friend start from tomorrow i have to study my QM is a must!
CZL you must!as he not around you MUST study!

so tire now eye keep on closing
purpose of this post? nope any but just to say
somehow i miss you >,<

2 comments:

Cayanz said...

baby...
i came d...
how r u? y ur blogspot full of sadness and missing?
Am i too late to drop the comment?

Dun to k al things beside you, u will get hurt if the anw is not what you expect.

baby take k~

Zhi Ling said...

@cayanz- babe not i want la not really sadness jz i miss he...
really i miss he T^T