Sunday, November 15, 2009

random random random~

woohoo previous time i was busy like hell about my project and now?
i free until darn sien in my room
i was stay at my room for around 2-3 days
except of lunch n dinner time other time i was in my room and watch all the movies that i have
argh~! boringgg XD
what to do neh?? all my movie almost finish by me XD
so i went to youtube to watch others video clip
keep on search all those beautiful GUY XD

wonder how if a group of boy band is Beauty Guy?

1. Kim JaeJoong-DBSK

2. Kim HeeChul-Suju
3. Lee HongGi-FT island


4. Kim Kibum-U-kiss
5. Park Jung Min-ss501


6. G-Dragon-Bigbang



haha Xd how if realy have this group out?
wow for me sure i crazy ><
oh most important add one member MASON MOON!!!
cause when he grow up sure a handsome also ><

2 comments:

BoHyeon Lindsey Lim보현 said...

Mason ~~~ love love~~
so so so lovely ~~~~
I thought I am the only one living boring life ...college - home- college- home.. although go out sometimes...
we, yam cha together some time ~~ do u mind???? >_< if I ask u yam cha???? hahahaha

Zhi Ling said...

@lynsey- faster ask me go yam cha~~ sure won mind la~i so boring XD