Tuesday, November 17, 2009

should I?



time is running or maybe i should say flying
so fast i gonna back my hometown
gonna miss the life here or actually just miss you?
(>,<) i wish i have the courage to let you know my feel perhaps i will or i will not?
no idea about myself
i wish i can tell you that i fall for you but i quite sure i won't no idea
what i afraid of?
2 more weeks to go
tough for me to make decision should i tell you or i should not?
quite number of friend ask me go since i gonna back hometown soon
just tell you i fall for you
why i do not have the courage?
who can teach me how to do?
i hope you really will bring the dolphin for me haha will you?
yesterday got a friend ask me isn't i just fall for you when i here? when i back i will have no more feel to you
i asked myself for whole night what i get is: i will keep on come to here
囧rz

how?? who can tell me?
should i tell you to get an answer or i should just let it go?
T^T suddenly wish i can stay here

No comments: