Thursday, November 26, 2009

pray hard ><

I hope he is enjoy his time in his trip right now...
he say if his mood is nice maybe i can get my present ><><''
anyway i told he that i will pray for he so that he enjoy his moment then i can get the present from he

Time fflliiiieeesss XD
is just like i just move from my hometown to here for study but now i am prepare to pack home
yiaksxx my room now so messy until i have no idea how to pack because i shop too much at here
anyway exam on the way and it make me stress again
INSOMNIA oh my gosh! QM!QM!QM! marketing strategic and and and don't know what politic blablabla!
ANTI-EXAM!

yesterday went to my friend house to have dinner together and she cook for us

just a simple meal but it is fun XD
really fun if whole house is own friend
sure those neighbour will keep on complaint if i whole house is my friend ^_^

anyway i really hope that i will not fail again
PLEASE pray for me ><"
really hope i won't fail gain T^T
4am got to go
byex and sweet dream ^_^
and miss you!

3 comments:

miyoko said...

你的朋友很厉害耶~~~会煮那么多哦^^

Zhi Ling said...

@miyoko-kakaxx因为她是韩国人啊

Zhi Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.