Monday, November 23, 2009

wishing

Guess what? i do miss someone
That person who ask me don't miss he so much when he is not around >.<
Exam is at the corner but yet still i have the mood to play around
WT* what happen to me? i just want concentrate in my study but i can't! >.<

Sometimes do really ask myself few stupid question until i not really can get the answer
Just like Why you can't concentrate in your study? No answer for me T^T
In my mind i do really understand that no one can help me except myself
But i have no idea how to persuade myself that study!
QM is killing me! T^T Tomorrow is my last day to play T^T Then i have to do my revision d
Please pray hard for me to pass my
QM in this semester if not i really in Holly Sh*t


I do feel that my emo is finding for me >.<
How?
too many feel in my heart and mind until i have no idea i should "serve" who 1st miss hard pressure and many more I feel i wanna cry T^T


I am not the fans of hello kitty but i love this picture
cause is just like my feel >.<
missing someone and emo-ing~


我說我豁出去了 如果我真的表白了
你不要遠離我 知道嗎?
如果不能當情人 我們還是可以當很好的朋友

No comments: